BPI Best Creatine (50 Servings)
BPI Best Creatine can fuel your workouts, promoting improved muscle gains, increased strength, performance and recovery. With 6 different forms of creatine, combined with synergistic key ingredients to maximize creatine absorption, BPI Best Creatine is your professional strength muscle building supplement.
- CREATINE MONOHYDRATE is the most heavily researched and trusted form of creatine, backed by hundreds of studies. No other form of creatine has been shown to be more effective over time.
- CREATINE MAGNAPOWER is creatine bonded to pure magnesium, thus potentially enhancing the bioavailability of creatine. Magnesium is an essential muscle nutrient that is partially responsible for cellular hydration.
- CREATINE AKG is Creatine bound to AKG, or alpha-ketoglutarate, a precursor of glutamine. The bonding potentially enhances creatine absorption as well as providing glutamine, an amino acid crucial for muscle growth and recovery.
- CREATINE ANHYDROUS is creatine monohydrate with the water molecule removed. This gives you more creatine than monohydrate on a gram per gram basis.
- CREATINE PHOSPHATE is creatine bonded to phosphate, or the most common form of phosphorous. It is the most abundant intracellular anion in the body. It is critical for membrane structure, transport and energy storage.
- pH BUFFERED CREATINE ALKALINE utilizes a pH Buffering Technology to help balance pH levels at closer to neutral, which may in turn stop the unwanted conversion of creatine to creatinine, and enhance overall creatine absorption.
- BETAINE ANHYDROUS (TMG) is an osmolyte, which helps maintain normal cell volume, potentially help upregulate the biosynthesis of creatine and protect intracellular enzymes under conditions of osmotic stress.
- HIMALAYAN PINK SALT is mined in the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains, and contains a balance of minerals and trace elements in their natural form. The conventional mechanism of creatine entry into the cell is via a sodium dependent transporter. In other words, this further optimizes creatine uptake.
- Container Size: 300 g
- Serving Size: 6 g
- Servings Per Container: 50
Nutritional Information Per Serving (based on Blue Raz Flavour)
- Energy: 5
- Total Carbohydrate: 1 g
- of which Sugars: 0 mg
- Sodium: 20 mg
Amounts Per Serving
- Potassium (as Potassium Chloride): 99 mg
- Best Creatine Blend (Proprietary): 4 g
- Creatine Monohydrate
- Creatine Anhydrous
- Creatine Magnapower (as Magnesium Creatine Chelate)
- Creatine Phosphate
- Creatine AKG
- pH Buffered Creatine Alkaline
- Betaine Anhydrous (TMG) buffered: 500 mg
- Himalayan Pink Salt: 50 mg
Other Ingredients (based on Blue Raz Flavour)
- Natural and Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Maltodextrin, Silica, Sucralose, Acesulfame K, and FD&C Blue No. 1
- Take one serving (1 scoop) blended into 8oz of ice cold water, either before, during, or after workout, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
- On non-training days, take one serving (1 scoop) first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
Icy Blue Raz, Lime Sherbet, Rainbow Ice, Snow Cone, Watermelon Cooler