Reflex Nutrition CLA
Reflex Nutrition CLA (90 Capsules)
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is a naturally occurring fatty acid that is naturally present in diets that include meat, cheese and dairy products, however only in small quantities.
Reflex Nutrition CLA use the Clarinol® brand of CLA due to their rigorous quality control procedures and the products highest possible concentration of benificial active CLA fatty acids, which are c-9, t-11 and t-10, c12.
- A safe and natural supplement
- High quality Clarino CLA
- Highest doses of active fatty acids
- Container Size: 90 Capules
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 45
Amounts Per Serving
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid: 1500 mg
- Clarinol® Conjugated Linoleic Acid, Mixed Natural Tocopherols, Capsule shell (Gelatin and Glycerine)
- Take 2 capsules 3 times daily with meals
- What does CLA do to reduce body fat?
- CLA inhibits the activity of the enzyme lipoprotein lipase (LPL). This enzyme transfers fats from the bloodstream to the fat cells. As a result of the decreased enzyme activity the transport of fat into fat cells is blocked. At the same time CLA also stimulates the breakdown of stored body fat (lipolysis). Additional studies have shown that CLA increases the disintegration of cells (apoptosis), resulting in a decreased number of existing fat cells.
- What does CLA do to increase muscle mass?
- CLA increases the activity of the enzyme carnitine palmitoyltransferase (CPT). CPT is present in the skeletal muscles and is responsible for the transport of fatty acids into the mitochondria. Energy production in the body takes place in the mitochondria. Fat can be used as fuel for energy production. With an increased activity of CPT in the skeletal muscle, CLA increases the transport of fat into the mitochondria. All these steps elevate the beta-oxidation, thus helping the body to burn more fat. Physical activity stimulates the fat transport from the bloodstream or the fat cell, to be burned in the muscle cell. With no extra fat coming in to store in the fat cells and increased burning of stored fat, the size of these cells is reduced. Using CLA in combination with a sensible diet and moderate exercise can lead to an improved body shape.
- What makes Reflex Nutrition CLA different from the competition?
- Reflex Nutrition CLA contains a special 50-50 mix. Since c9, t11 and t10, c12 are believed to be active isomers, Reflex Nutrition have dedicated their research to the development of CLA with a higher purity of these two isomers than is normally obtained from other brands. The resulting product ensures better, faster results and better value for money.